Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– plan the integration technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
You’ll be working in the Data Centre Operations team in the UBS Hong Kong Data Centres . Our role is to work as part of a 16x7 shift team fulfilling Data Centre Operations tasks, supporting the DC manager and working alongside infrastructure teams maintaining a stable environment. We help by performing key activities such as hardware provisioning, patching and cabling, media handling and wiping, asset recovery and audits all to comply with policy and procedure.
– good knowledge of data centre environments including mechanical & electrical, data cabling and IT hardware
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure facilities and/or businesses
– sound knowledge of workflow & inventory tools (ServiceNow, Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Outlook)
– knowledge of common power strips and connectors and network cabling used in Data Centre environments
– ability to test and troubleshoot server hardware, general IT hardware, network patch cables, and similar
– experience performing rack, stack, and modification of servers. Enterprise-class hardware experience is a plus
– use of secure media handling procedures and tools to enforce required data protection requirements
– familiarity with ITIL or similar service frameworks
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– willing to work 'shift hours' as part of a 16x7 (7am to 11pm)
– know and understand relevant health and safety requirements
– used to working in a hands-on environment handling IT hardware
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#6814|