We are now inviting high caliber candidates to become our team member as System Engineer, IT Helpdesk
. Come and join us on the journey towards a challenging and successful future. Responsibilities:
- Provide IT helpdesk service to In-house customers at all levels, including the site office of projects.
- Be an IT administrator who is responsible for carrying out user account administration, IT asset inventory management and routine backup activities.
- Perform evaluation, installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of resources including OS, hardware & software.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required by the Senior.
- Working office in Sai Ying Pun or Kwai Fong.
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 1 year relevant working experience with hands-on knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, Router, Firewall, VPN and WAN/LAN.
- Fresh graduates with passion to develop in the field are also welcome.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Attractive remuneration package and incentive
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday
- 10 days of Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave and Examination Leave
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- On-the-job Training
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail (Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.