• Perform daily IT helpdesk front-line support
• Support end user for their PC operation systems, PC LAN support, hardware, applications and peripherals issues
• Assist or train end users on how to operate PC's including OS and other common desktop application
• Maintenance of desktop PC, patches and updates, etc
• Assist in setting up of new PC equipment for users
• Assist in resolving technical issues of in-house application systems
• Assist in training and rollout of internal IT system
• Assist in stock keeping and control of equipment inventory record
• Secondary Graduate, Higher Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology is preferred
• Experience in Windows support, hardware/software support
• Knowledge in email support (Outlook/MS Exchange) or video making is a high advantage
• Min. 1-2 years working experience in IT related field
• Good communications skill and self-motivated
Benefits: 14-day Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Special Leave, Bank Holidays, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus, Medical, MPF.
For more information about us, please visit www.hhe-global.com
Interested parties , please send email by clicking " Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113195-01#0333|