• Provide daily technical desktop support, network operation and problem solution
• Provide both hardware and software maintenance support to users and perform on-site system check
• Perform IT helpdesk support
• Undertake ad-hoc IT related tasks as required.
• Diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related Disciplines
• 1 year relevant experiences in Helpdesk Support is preferred
• Independent, hardworking, mature and able to work under pressure
• Self-motivated, quick response, strong problem solving and analytical skills
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume, expected salary and contact numbers to the Human Resources Manager, Tao Heung Group Ltd. by clicking Apply Now.
Application letters collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3122438-01#0008|
Tao Heung Group Limited is a market leader in the Chinese-style food and beverage industry. It was listed in 2007 and currently operates over 160 restaurants and bakery shops in Hong Kong and the Mainland, supported by two logistics centres with one in each location.
Our various functions and activities are integrated to enhance and sustain smooth and competitive operations so that customers enjoy high quality products and services.
It is our philosophy to build and maintain committed teams which is willing and able to develop themselves in line with the expansion of the company.