Our client is a well known education institution which is seeking an IT Technician to join their team. The position will be responsible for routine technical support. The candidate will be hired for IT Technician or Deskside Support according to their working experiences and qualification.
• Provide desktop hardware/software, configuration, backup and restoration
• Carry out onsite maintenance support work to corporate clients
• Handle fault isolation, resolution and coordination with support parties
• Support day to day troubleshooting & to ensure smooth & reliable operation
• Quickly and accurately understand, diagnose and provide simple solutions to customers
• Diagnose and perform repairs on Windows machines
• Prepare and configure new equipment for new employees and users
• Carry out hardware Install, Moves, Add and Changes
• Updating, maintaining inventory records on hardware & software
• Responsible for the migration of computers and assist in project activities
• Diploma/certificate in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 2 year working experience on IT Services or Engineering would be advantage
• Knowledge of LAN / WAN and TCP / IP maintenance and troubleshooting
• Familiar with IBM Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook will be consider as a senior support staff
• Customer focused attitude and dedicated to problem solving
• Fresh graduates with good attitude will also be considered
• On-work training will be provided for less experienced candidates
We offer good prospects / on-job training to fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us! IT talented Candidates who also interested in supporting different fields of industry are welcome to join us!
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3118195-01#0076|
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.