Location: Tai Kok Tsui
- Hardware / Software / Network / AV equipments installation and maintainence
- Database / Website management
- Server administration and backup
- Troubleshooting IT and AV infrastructure-related problems
- Provide IT support to staff
- Procurement and inventory control of hardware, software and AV equipments
- Diploma / Higher Certificate in IT or equivalent. 2 years of relevant experience in providing IT support.
- Experience in supporting MS Windows & MS Office. MCSE certificate is preferred.
- With knowledge of server and network management in Windows server, MS SQL server, VPN and firewall.
- Good Knowledge in SQL and HTML. Knowledge in computer graphics design and video editing would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer five-day work week including Saturday and shift work on Sundays, with attractive package to the right candidate. For interested parties, please send your application letter, resume with availability and expected salary to "1/F, 1 Larch Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon" or by clicking Apply Now. (Please indicate the position applying for on the envelope).
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#5456|