Associate Solution Architect
KPMG IT services help the organization to adopt technology solutions by leveraging with existing technology while also exploring the opportunities presented by Cloud computing, mobile devices and other emerging technologies, in turn facilitates delivery of professional service and values to our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Solution Architect in our project team to support the fast growing business. The position is a hands-on technical and solution delivery role.
- Manage IT technologies, developing and establishing IT infrastructure standards and procedures
- Work with project teams to analysis, design, deployment, operations of IT software and hardware systems and develop in-house application to supporting the business
- Implement and support for office enterprise network, Wi-Fi, WAN, WAN acceleration, VPN & Internet
- Overall data centre implementation & operations for server function
- Work with national / regional team to develop and implement IT infrastructure / application standards, procedures or related projects
- Ensure incidents are managed appropriately and handled in expected timeframes
- Bachelor degree, with a major in IT or other relevant disciplines
- 3+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure field with at least 2 years’ experience in supporting for office enterprise network, Wi-Fi, WAN, VPN & Internet
- Good knowledge with Cisco networking technology, Firewall technology, CCNA or CCNP certificate are preferred
- Good Knowledge with Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms, SQL, Azure and other cloud technology will be an advantage, RHCSA or RHCE certificate are preferred
- Familiar with HP/Dell server and storage
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments will be an advantage
- Programming Skills with Microsoft Powershell and other Web based tools and database are preferred
- Strong desire to develop and follow standards and procedures
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||146635BR (CT3121518-01#0155)|
KPMG China operates in 20 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories, and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world.