Overall Purpose Of Job:
- Develops and implement market access strategies and tactics to maximize the access of our stakeholders to our products.
- Manages the coordination of regulatory submission between regulatory affairs, new product planning and business units.
- Addresses the needs of the dynamic healthcare industry in which patient advocacy is becoming an important part of market access.
- Builds stronger, sustainable and strategic relationships with healthcare related government bodies, healthcare agents etc who may have influencing power to market access.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develops & optimize payer value proposition & provide advice on pricing to BU in accordance of payer evidence requirements. Utilizes health economic data, outcome research data and clinical evidence where necessary.
- Leads and/or consults in payer research & drive market access relevant customer & competitor insights.
- Monitors political, social and economic trends and analyzes the impact on related therapeutic area.
- Maintains & continuously optimizes market access strategy, based on robust understanding of the payer environment, to maximize the value of the product.
- Support the development of company market access strategies and plans.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship with internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product market access.
- Collaborates with HCC and Legal counsel to provide solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government and HCPs.
- Develops and maintains relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manages budget, and oversight of vendor activities.
- Comply with integrity and compliance standards.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- University / Bachelor degree or above,
- Generally requires 2+ years related and reputable experience in healthcare sector in market access/strategic marketing
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in Specialty Products (esp. Oncology) preferred
Core competencies required for this role:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Market & Product Knowledge
- Project Management
- Partners with Thought Leaders
- Planning & Organization
- Science & Therapeutic Knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Resource allocation and ROI
- Understanding of health policy and healthcare
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Business Relationship
- Problem Solving
How to Apply:
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please click "Apply Now". You will be redirected to J&J careers website to complete online applicant process and online Credo Assessment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.