Our client, a Japanese company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Japanese Speaking Accounting Assistant (5-days work/ Chai Wan/ Good Benefits!!)
• Responsible for full set of account
• Responsible for daily accounting operation independently including A/P, A/R, G/L and expense
• Responsible for financial reports and month end closing
• Responsible for bank reconciliation, invoices, payments, petty cash
• Ad hoc project
• Diploma or above in Accountancy or related disciplines
• Min 3-5 years working experience in account is preferred
• Good in MS Word and MS Excel
• Good command in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Japanese (JLPT N2)
• Well organized, detail-minded and independent
• IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE is highly preferable
• 5-Days Work
• Banking Holidays
• Double Pay
• Discretionary Bonus
• Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote #37002 and send your application via email to Apply Now or lillian_yim @persolhk.com.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||#37002 (CT3113959-01#0352)|
PERSOL, formerly known as Intelligence, is one of the largest and fastest growing HR service providers in the Asia Pacific regions. With presence in 10 key APAC markets, PERSOL leverages on its strong database of Japanese and Japanese-speaking candidates to provide tailored workforce solutions primarily to Japanese companies in this region. The solutions include permanent and contract staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and payroll outsourcing.
The PERSOL brand in Asia Pacific operates under the PERSOLKELLY company, a joint venture between PERSOL Holdings and Kelly Services, forming one of the largest recruitment companies in APAC with its headquarters in Singapore.