• Assist the Manager in all-round marketing plans and strategies;
• Handle daily editorial works including copywriting, editing, proofreading and translation;
• Focus on digital strategies development and content management system;
•Minimum 3 years' relevant experiences in marketing and digital media fields
•Proficient in Cantonese, English and Japanese (N2 or above preferred)
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#1772|
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1200 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, FinTech, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, and more.