1. Manage Design & Creative Division as a design programmer to plan and organize work flow, oversee the smooth running of daily operations and measure effectiveness of work progress
2. Coordinate with sub team leaders for manpower, designers’ schedules, project progress and production execution dates
3. Provide sub team leaders with general comments on quality deliverables. Bring new and exciting ranges that maintain a leading edge on our competitors and do benchmark for the company as a brand.
4. Responsible for design service business operation such as quotation issuing, compile and maintain interim project reports and minutes of meetings
5. Responsible for organizing training and research opportunities for team members
6. Manage cost planning and budgeting of Design & Creative Division, design and prepare necessary performance reports for top management
7. Always follow company’s brand guidelines, monitor and ensure on all design work are on the right track.
8. Manage communications with Japan Headquarter and cope with enquiries if necessary
9. Maintain relationship and manage communication both internally and externally; participate in client meetings with different business teams
10. Travel to overseas are required
1. Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or any other disciplines, preferably to have design background or experience
2. Minimum of 8 years' work experience from design agency, marketing event or character related industry, preferably gained with a mix of creative and operational positions in multinational companies.
3. Mature, self-motivated, have sense in market and design trend and be able to work independently
4. Excellent interpersonal communication, strong leadership skills with the ability to interact with a diverse group at all levels and capable of managing and coaching a team
5. Fluent in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Chinese, Japanese speaking is definitely an advantage.
6. Advancer user in PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
7. Immediate Available if preferred
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#1497|
CA Human Resource Limited is a new setup company to provide a professional recruitment service in Hong Kong with the long experience in recruiting business in Japan since 2003.
The character of CA Human Resource Limited is making the best matching between Jobseekers and Employers for their career and business growth. To build on our success for the mission, we are looking for an energetic talent to fill the following position.
For more information about
CA Human Resource Limited: http://www.cahr.com.hk/