- Handle overseas buyers inquiries and follow up orders independently
- Liaise closely with inter-companies and buyers to fulfill the order and sample
- Assist to meet the given sales target
- Handle merchandising flow from product development to production
- Coordinate with overseas clients and factory on orders arrangement
- Perform sourcing duties with suppliers and price & terms negotiation
- Handle ad-hoc matters
- Diploma or Certificate holder
- Minimum 1-2 years experiences in the field
- Working experience in manufacturing and trading company environment necessary
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese and English
- Proficient in using MS Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc..
- Self-motivated, with strong sense of commitment and able to work under pressure & overtime
- Immediate available is highly desired
We offer competitive remuneration and benefit package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants please send your resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.