Our client, Korean Toys Company, is currently seeking for a Japanese Speaking Merchandiser.
Business trip to Japan, 5 days work, Double Pay
- Work closely with QA to ensure quality of samples and bulk production
- Well organize critical path and ensure on-time delivery
- Having face to face meeting with Japanese clients. Building and keeping long term relationship with them.
- Developing new clients and new business in Japan.
- Solving problem and handling complaints from clients.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Placing order to factories, working closely with them and ensure the quality and on time delivery.
- 3-5 years or above in sales and Merchandising.
- Experience in stuffed toys will be highly preferable. Experience in garment will also be considered.
- Able to work independently.
- Willing to travel to Japan.
- Willing to work as a sales and a merchandiser.
- Japanese language skill(N2 or above) is a MUST.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||JT20180416-1 (CT3114843-01#7458)|
|Require to Travel||
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1200 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, FinTech, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, and more.