1. Develop oversea market & seek new customers actively
2. Maintain good relationship with existing customers
3. Handle customers' enquiries and follow their orders
4. Communicate closely with other departments within the Group
5. Attend local & trade exhibitions
1. F5 or above with at least 1 years Jewelry or Diamond working experience, Oversea market experience is must.
2. Honest, good manner, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking
3. Excellent communication skill
4. English speaking, Mandarin speaking is an advance
5. Overseas travel is required
6. Immediately available
7. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7781|