Our client, Professional Business Servicing Company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Junior Accountant (5 day work/ Central/ Urgent!) (Ref: #19171)
• Handle general full set of books, handle receipts and payments
• Assist statutory, taxations of Hong Kong companies
• Prepare invoice, review debtors and collections
• Assist deposit and withdrawal processing for clients, compliance with company policy
• Provide profession account service for clients, preparing financial reports
• Perform ad-hoc assignment
• Degree or above in Accountancy or related discipline
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in Account or Audit
• Full set of account experience is highly preferred
• Good command of English and Mandarin
• Detail-orientated, self-motivated with good team synergy
• Immediate Available is highly preferred
• Location: Central
• 5-Days Work
• Banking Holiday
• Double Pay
• Medical Insurance
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||19171 (CT3113959-01#0136)|
PERSOL, formerly known as Intelligence, is one of the largest and fastest growing HR service providers in the Asia Pacific regions. With presence in 10 key APAC markets, PERSOL leverages on its strong database of Japanese and Japanese-speaking candidates to provide tailored workforce solutions primarily to Japanese companies in this region. The solutions include permanent and contract staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and payroll outsourcing.
The PERSOL brand in Asia Pacific operates under the PERSOLKELLY company, a joint venture between PERSOL Holdings and Kelly Services, forming one of the largest recruitment companies in APAC with its headquarters in Singapore.