- Responsible for daily accounting operations
- Provide full set of accounting services for our clients
- Assist in handling month-end closing.
- Prepare management report and relevant schedule under supervision
- Manage Bank and Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintain proper and accurate records and supporting documents
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects as required
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 1 year accounting experience is highly preferred. Candidates with less experiences or fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of accounting system
- Self-motivated, be responsible and wiling to learn
- Immediate available preferred
- 5 Days work week
- Competitive Salary and Double Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Examination Leave and Study Leave
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Interested candidates please kindly send your application with detailed resume by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#2175|
People & Projects Ltd. (“P&P") is a Corporate Services Firm operating in the Hong Kong SAR since 2005 and branches in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
P&P provide accounting and corporate services, including company set up, company secretary and management advisory to many Italian and European clients operating in Hong Kong, China and South-East Asia.