- Reporting to Finance Manager
- Mainly responsible for daily accounting functions including Accounts
Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Handle staff re-imbursements, payment processing and bank reconciliations
- Assist on month-end closing and expense control
- Provide clerical support, such as data entry and filing
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Responsible, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Well organized, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing )
- Immediately available is preferable
** More experience candidate maybe considered for Accounting Officer.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume stating current & expected salary and date of availability by clicking Apply Now button.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6711|