• Work closely with internal parties on Sales & Marketing activities
• General accounts/administration work and other ad hoc duties as assigned
• Be responsible for bookkeeping and other accounting related duties
• Responsible for general accounting duties including preparing accounting vouchers, data entry and filing
• Assist in month-end closing and accounts reconciliation
• Handle full sets of books and prepare monthly financial statements
• Prepare invoice billing and shipping documents
• General clerical duties, Order input and follow up the progress of the company and to communicate with the head office and liaison
• Diploma or above with LCCI Intermediate certificate
• At least 1 year relevant working experience is preferable
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Well-organized with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, positive-thinking, self-motivated, and a good team player
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Immediately available is preferred
-Discretionary Bonus/Medical Insurance/Bank holidays/14 AL
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to cv @recruithk.net
Please Contact Ms Sin (T:2110-3966) if there is any further enquiries.
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.
AGroup helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, AGroup can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.