• Handle application system development and enhancement and involve in system analysis, coding and testing to ensure system operation and efficiency
• Quality check and troubleshoot program code, related objects and documentation in order to resolve application issues
• Analyze programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources and recommend appropriate changes as necessary
• Monitor and manage IT projects and new system implement and communicate with users
• Perform User Acceptance Testing, user support and training
• Degree holder in Computer Science or other related discipline
• 2 years’ experience in IT or system developer
• Knowledgeable in .NET, Java, SSIS, Oracle and SQL
• LOMA holder is an advantage
• Proficient in English and Chinese
Interested applicant please click ‘Apply Now’ or email me your updated Resume. Feel free to contact Anthony Chan at 3702 3826/5548 8734 for further details
|Job ref no.||CT3112824-01#0102|
|Require to Travel||
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.