The incumbent is required to assist in the preparation of all dessert items for all outlets on daily basis, including buffets a la carte and banqueting section.
Applicants who are hardworking and willing to learn with ambition to develop in professional field are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position, preferably in an internationally recognized reputed restaurant, hotel or catering industry
- Knowledge of HACCP Systems and ISO 22000 is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Chinese & English
- Proactive, self-motivated, passionate about work and able to demonstrate flexibility towards change
- Willing to work on shifts, weekends and Public Holidays
We offer an attractive remuneration package including paid annual leave, bonus, duty meals, dental scheme, medical and life insurance, generous education subsidy, training and development programmes, special staff offers and use of a company vacation house.
Interested applicants please send a complete resume to the Human Resources Department:
Address: The Hong Kong Club, No. 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax: (852) 2801 7271
Whatsapp: (852) 6465 0065
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within The Hong Kong Club. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information from unsuccessful candidates will be discarded after completion of the recruitment.