Yardbird Ltd. is looking for a Junior Designer who is interested in developing their existing skills by working underneath our Senior Designer on a wide range of exciting projects. A Junior Designer must have graphic design experience and be proficient in Photoshop, InDesigner, and Illustrator in order to help our Communications Team execute the best work possible.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of industry leading software and technologies, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Basic photography and photo editing skills with an understanding of color grading with Photoshop
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and pays attention to detail
- The ability to meet specific deadlines and maintain consistency regardless of project size
- Organizational skills that support the Senior Designer
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Supporting the Senior Designer throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Applications without a portfolio and mention of salary expectation will not be considered.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#6537|
Yardbird is a modern izakaya-style restaurant that