Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, develop, and produce high-impact creative to support sales demonstration
- Design and produce art and copy to support external communications and advocacy programs, services, events, activities, and industry communications;
- Update and iterate on company’s website, with attention paid to layout and the easy dissemination of information.
- Design PowerPoint and internally used graphics, and create engaging, colorful documents from team’s research efforts, to be used internally and for public dissemination;
- Create infographics and/or data graphics;
- Working closely with the team and different parties on project development
- Handle ad hoc assignments or projects as required
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Diploma or above in graphic design, visual art, commercial art and/or related fields
- Minimum 1 year related working experience
- Applicants should have a wide portfolio that showcases examples in graphic design, marketing, web design, and infographics.
- Proficient in design related software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, indesign etc.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, responsible and independent
- Knowledge in website/digital development is a plus
- Experience in UX/UI design is an advantage
- Company Web Page Update
- Willing to learn, self-motivated with strong creative sense
- Able to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Flexibility and an appreciation for a dynamic work culture
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer 5 day work per week (except certain Saturdays according to specific project requirements), free shuttle bus and flexible working environment.
Interested parties, please email your (1) full resume (in word format), (2) low-res portfolio, (3) last & expected salary, and (4) date of availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||AIM - JDD (CT3119851-01#0002)|
AI Momentum Limited (AIM) has an objective to provide effective A.I. solutions for clients from a variety of industries, using contemporary technologies. The pursuit of AIM is to apply cognitive computing in the business practices. The underlined principles of the company are honesty, innovation, and efficiency. The team is made up of skillful and well experienced technical experts in the IT industry.
Please visit our company web-site via www.ai-momentum.com to explore more on our business and services.