• Provide personal and administrative support
• Make travel arrangements and hotel accommodation
• Coordinating and liaising with different internal departments and/or external business corporations;
• Manage calendars, arrange daily appointments and travel needs
• Screening phone calls, handle mails and other personal matters
• Maintain filing system and perform other ad-hoc assistance when required.
• Diploma or above of related discipline is highly preferred;
• Fresh graduate will also be considered;
• Good communication skill in English is a must;
• Well-organized, Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability and quote with the job reference number by clicking Apply Now. You may visit our website at www.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
|Job ref no.||HRD/CT/2019-0006 (CT3116727-01#0107)|
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position: