• To perform reception duties for gallery, include answer phone calls, customer enquiries and greet visitors
• Providing clerical support, assist in gallery display and keep tidy up
• Draft press releases in Chinese and English; Facebook and Instagram posts
• Preparing gallery-related documents such as quotation, price-lists ,checklists etc.
• To support company activities and launch events
• Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
• DSE / F.7 or above
• At least 2 years working experience
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, responsible team player
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure such as exhibition or event opening deadlines
• Independent and a self-motivated attitude with good communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft World, Excel and Powerpoint ; knowledge of Illustrator,
Photoshop is a plus
• Strong interest and passion in arts, artist, knowledge in any art aspects or art senses will
be an advantage
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English & Mandarin will be an advantage
• Working Location in Quarry Bay
Interested parties, please send full CV with expected salary to Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#6771|
2B SQUARE, an interior company established in 1991. The range of service covers general consultation on development possibilities, feasibility study, schematic design, conceptual design, tender documentation, contract administration, site supervision.
To cope with our business development, we are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following positions.
For more information, please visit our website: www.2bsquare.com