We are looking for a Junior Logistic Officer to join our expanding company. The right candidate has to be self-motivated and is a good team player.
In return, we offer a professional and energetic work environment, competitive compensation programs, comprehensive benefits coverage and much more.
ESSENTIAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Generate purchase/sales order in our ERP system
- Ensure processing data entries are properly maintained in our ERP system
- Coordinate, collect and analyze information from all related parties including Sales, Purchasing, supplier and forwarder to plan shipment of goods according to our customers’ need
- Assist with the team for negotiating with forwarding agents, insurance company representatives, and carriers for a preferential rates and services
- Assist with the team for evaluating the inventory costs and freight costs associated with transportation to ensure cost effectiveness and set plan and implement continue improvement program
- Assist in relevant documentation not limited to I/E document and invoice .etc.
- Higher Diploma or above in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- 1 year of related working experience, preferable in logistics / shipping / trading company
- Knowledge with ERP/SAP system, Microsoft Dynamic NAV user is a definite advantage
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines with flexible approach to adapt to changes easily
- Meticulous and strong sense of responsibility
- A good team player, pro-active, self-motivated and confident in handling multi-task
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. Interested candidate please click Apply Now.
*All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#2889|
FORMIA is one of the world’s premier suppliers specializing in amenity kits, cosmetics, comfort items and tailor-made in-flight service concepts to the airline industry. The Company has vast experience in the global airline, travel and hospitality areas and enjoys a pre-eminent position and reputation it has forged over the past three decades within its sector.
Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our employees as much as our world-class products, customer services and business policies. We have created an entrepreneurial environment that allows our associates to make significant contributions to the company's direction and on-going success while enjoying professional growth as well as the benefits of working for a respected industry leader.