- Order follow up with vendors, buyers, and internal parties to ensure a smooth order processing and on-time delivery.
- Ensure the order/PO details, costing, vendor information can be recorded in the appointed systems accurately and timely.
- Coordinate sampling arrangement per for approved per required schedule.
- Work closely with Quality team to meet customers’ requirements.
- Support the basic daily operations such as: support the arrangement of the business trip with buyers, filling, report preparation, and manage the sample inventory.
- Bachelor degree in a business related subject is preferred but also other proficiencies are welcomed.
- Experience in an international trade position is preferred. Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Eager to learn more about international trade business and able to work in cross-cultural environment.
- Attention to details, a positive work attitude. Able to handle and organize multi-task is crucial.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Good computer knowledge (Microsoft office suite).
- Flexible to have business trip when necessary.
- Familiar with European market / EU product regulations and requirement is an advantage.
- Immediately available is preferable.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your full resume with cover letter, current and expected salary and available date via .
All personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.