- To conduct QC daily on-line inspections and environmental monitoring to ensure in compliance with PIC/S GMP quality requirements
- To conduct sampling of raw material and packaging material
- To ensure all quality records are accurately and properly recorded, filed and maintained
- To perform any other duties assigned by supervisor(s)
- DSE graduate
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is in advantage, fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Immediate availability will be highly preferred
We offer excellent benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd., 4/F Vita Green Tower, 18 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For corporate information, please visit: www.vitagreen.com
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3118188-01#0042|
Established 25 years ago, Vita Green is already a prominent household name, and is recognized as the most reputable and assuring brand in Hong Kong. We are dedicated to bring health, youth and joy to all. Vita Green specializes in extracting health treasures based on the essence of herbs and traditional Chinese medicine, and manufacture them to the highest western pharmaceutical standards with the help of sophisticated modern technology.
Vita Green is now looking for enthusiastic, committed and qualified applicants to be one of our team members. A high value of integrity is a crucial asset to build a bright future with the Vita Green family.