- Performs sleep disorders test, diagnostic and therapeutic services, under the general supervision of the supervisor and manger to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders
- May need to travel to various sleep lab locations or patients’ home at night to cover patient care and other duties as assigned
- Scores, interprets and prepares sleep disorders test reports following AASM standard
- Promote medical products and services to medical professionals and hospitals in assigned territory
- Maintain contact with end users to educate on the proper use of medical devices
- Build and maintain relationships with medical professionals to increase market share
- Undergraduate degree
- Fluency in Mandarin and English preferred
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn
- F resh grads will be considered
- On-the-job training will be provided
Compensations and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical benefits and annual paid vacation
- Monthly commission scheme & optional year-end bonus
- Local and overseas training opportunities for the right candidates
- Licensing opportunity to becoming a US registered professional in sleep disorders
Interested parties please send full resume to us by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
The HomeCare Medical Ltd. (HomeCare Medical), established in Hong Kong in 1993, is the best-in-class healthcare product and service provider who is also one of the first companies that provide sleep test service, sleep apnea treatment devices and respiratory equipment in Hong Kong. With our decades of experience and good quality service standard, HomeCare Medical is a trusted and popular brand in the industry.