• Provide efficient and responsive secretarial and administrative support
• Provides daily administrative and schedule support to Director
• Assist in data filing and management
• Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone calls
• Arrange and coordinate functions and events
• Perform ad hoc assignments
• Diploma holder or above
• Minimum 1 year's relevant experience, fresh graduate will also be considered
• Good team player with ability to work independently
• Mature, well organized, attention to details and willing to work under pressure
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Putonghua
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We offer 5 days work. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, HLB Hodgson Impey Cheng Limited, 31/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 11 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong or via email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113187-01#0108|
We are an established CPA firm in Hong Kong, a member firm of HLB International, a worldwide network of independent accounting firms and business advisers. For more information about us, please visit our website: http://www.hic.com.hk. We invite a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy :-