- As part of the global team of blockchain developers to deliver highly reliable blockchain application software;
- Ensure scalable and reusable codes;
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain applications;
- Participation in rapid software development lifecycle.
- 4+ years of experience building software products, fresh graduate with excellent academic background is also considered;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Extensive experience in Java or equivalent OOP languages is a must. Knowledge in Solidity, Kotlin, Spring Framework, Spring Boot is preferred ;
- Solid understanding in data structure and algorithms ;
- Experience with the AWS or Azure cloud computing platform is preferred ;
- Experience with Ethereum/Quorum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Cosmos is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing ;
- Passion in learning new technologies;
- Passion in building large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department through email by clicking “Apply Now”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.