Our client is a well-known corp. in Hong Kong, now is looking for talented individuals to join the professional team .
Technical Support (Inhouse)
- Provide daily operations support & maintenance including website, servers and network issue.
- Responsible for hardware and software installation for users
- Implement, configure, install, test and trouble shoot of IT systems;
- Analyze, trouble shoot and provide solution for system and network problems;
- Configure and maintain the IT-infrastructure
- Prepare and maintain documentation to support the infrastructure, servers, systems, applications, projects, inventory, regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal users and external vendors in support of company initiatives
- Evaluate new technologies and products, prepare and conduct presentation as when required
- Be able to deliver BAU support services and establish SOP (Standard Operations Procedures) for BAU support such as patch management
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Min 2 years' working experience in IT support role
- Experience in PC setup, email system and mobile device support, helpdesk support / back office operations
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Server Platform and SQL Database will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform will be an advantage
- Broad technical knowledge on general office desktop applications and network
- MCSE, MCP certificate holder would be advantage
- Co-operative, good sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is a plus;
- More experience candidate will consider as Senior position
(Junior / Senior) Network Engineer
- Perform duty for operating managed network service for Cisco network equipment
- Design and hands-on implementation networks (WAN, LAN, data centre, etc.)
- Carry out service provisioning, fault isolation, record fault symptom and prepare report
- Manage change request and help desk activity Providing effective and quality IT professional service
- Deliver security and network infrastructure projects
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and project goals are achieved
- Opportunity to have network and security product training
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 years’ experience in IT industry with at least 2 years in supporting network infrastructure
- Solid experience on Switch, Router, Firewall, LAN/WAN
- Experience in Core network CS/PS/EPC technologies is preferred
- Certificate Holders of CCNA/CCNP/CCSE/CCSA would be advantage
- On-job training will be provided for CISCO certification
- Fresh graduate / Less experience will be consider as Junior Engineer /NOC Engineer
- More experience will consider as Network Specialist / Consultant
- With presales experince as Solution Consultant / IT Project Manager
(Junior / Senior) Senior System Engineer
- Perform Window/Linux system administration including system setup and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to project team with system architecture design.
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to Internal IT audit regulations.
- As a technical advisor for junior system administrator.
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Min 2 years relevant working experience in IT industry in Microsoft Windows / Linux / UNIX server administration
- Prefer experience on Linux platform but not a must
- Expertise in Active Directory, MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013, Windows server, email protocols
- Knowledge of Server and Desktop Virtualization platform (VMware, Citrix), Storage System (NAS, SAN) & inter-networking (switch & firewall) is preferred
- Websphere / MQ support will be for Senior System Specialist
- Certificate Holders of MCSE / MCITP / LPI / ITIL would be advantage
- Working experience in administration of VMWare, knowledge of Hyper V is a plus
- Good working attitude with strong problem solving, communication & inter-personal skill
- Fresh Graduate / Less experience will consider as System Engineer
- More experience will consider as IT Project Manager / Senior System Specialist / Consultant position