- Prepare translation of financial, legal, commercial document in both English and Chinese
- Proofread and review translation draft
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Diploma/Degree holder major in translation/language and related disciplines
- Experience in financial/legal/commercial translation
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word and Chinese word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, detail-oriented and able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule
- 5-days work, flexible working hours and overtime work are required
- Able to work as a team player, diligent and work independent
- Work at Kwai Chung office
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
We offer attractive package to successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send your CV, existing salary, expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” for application.
** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only**
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.