Are you ready for the next step in your career? Or have been searching for a creative and inspired work environment?
Being a lifestyle brand Hyatt Centric offers a lot of freedom to be yourself and create truly delicious, modern menus, and our restaurants are all about quality over quantity with a focus on fresh preparations and season ingredients.
We have a very young and motivated team that is looking for a creative, strong leader to take them into the future, if you have a passion for food, enjoy working with the dynamic team and in a fast-paced environment then this is the job for you.
- Assist the Senior Sous Chef to monitor and manage the daily operation at the kitchen
- Develop the menu and food concept by initiating new products and culinary trend
- Monitor and maintain high standard of food quality, food hygiene and cost control
- Assist then Senior Sous Chef to establish daily work schedule in kitchen
- Assign in details and specific duties to all employees under supervision and instruction
- Coordinate closely with the executive chef in determining quality and quantity of food materials to be purchased and prepared
- Minimum 4 to 5 years solid experience in similar capacity at hospitality
- Strong knowledge of Western and Asian cuisine
- Well-versed in kitchen hygiene, service-oriented and innovative in both food preparation and presentation
- A good team player with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
作為一個崇尚探索時尚空間的品牌， Hyatt Centric 鼓勵同事們展示自我，我們的烹飪團隊選用新鮮又時令的食材，旨在不斷創新，為一眾食客帶來美味、新穎，及超水準的菜色。