Supply chain management
Our client is a trading company in consumer products industry. To support their business expansion, they are now inviting a high calibre to join their Supply Chain team.
- Ensure processing data entries are properly maintained in the ERP system
- Managing and arranging the logistics flow of the goods
- Liaise with factory sample rooms to develop cosmetic bags for trading partners
- Develop and manage product development project plan and ensure samples are prepared within agreed budgets and timeframe
- Maintain the final approved bag product catalog
Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or related discipline would be considered
Fresh graduate are welcome
Good command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge with ERP system, such as SAP/Navision would be an advantage
Good command of English and MandarinJob Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established trading company with dynamic working environment. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Kenneth] [Leung] on [+852 3602 2493].