Description of role:
The Key Account Manager is reasonable to maintain and expand relationships with assigned key customers in the Australia and New Zealand market. He or she will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and meeting customer KPI objectives. Working with our merchandising team and OEM factories, the Key Account Manager will be required to handle the entire range of customer’s products and meeting annual growth targets.
- Build and manage relationships with key customers (located in the Australia/New Zealand), liase with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Hit sales quota, profitable sales volume and other strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Prepare regular reports and review KPI’s both internally and to key partners accounts.
- Manages potential supply issues with OEM factories by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
- Ensures compliance with supply agreements.
- Identify new product and market opportunities, market and customer insights.
- Schedule and monitor routine orders, delivery, sales development and closely communicate with Sales Director on resource requirements.
- Frequent travel to Australia and PRC factories.
- Diploma or above in sales, marketing, business studies or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of sales experience in handling overseas sales, experience in building hardware and related products is an advantage
- Strong in strategic thinking, good business sense and customer insight
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered in other roles
Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#5463|
Since 1977, LCI is one of Hong Kong’s top suppliers for door access hardware and building hardware products providing OEM/ODM manufacturing service to customers worldwide. We are currently in a phase of expansion and looking for high caliber individuals to join our team in the following position.