KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the world’s foremost companies. We operate in 154 countries and regions, and have 200,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world. KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff.
Our Finance department supports the firm’s business strategy, ensures our services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, and manages critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable and billing.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and ad hoc reports
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Assist in system testing and implementation work
- Handle general accounting work
- University students working towards a bachelor or masters degree, preferably majoring in Accounting or Business-related discipline. We will also consider candidates from other majors / diploma if the candidate has related extra-curricular activities or work experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Permanent Hong Kong resident or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa
- May to late August 2019. Full-time availability with 4 months is required. Students who can also start working as a part-time with 3 full days or above per week in March - April will be given a higher priority
If you are interested in the intern position, please send your CV and your available internship period to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only.
Should you have any queries, feel free to email us or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and Weibo.
|Job ref no.||CT3117920-01#0187|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.