We are looking for bright and enthusiastic candidates who are seeking to gain an insight into the marketing function of a Global Professional Services Firm. In this role you will provide valuable administrative support to a dynamic team and will be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team. You will have chance to liaise with both internal clients and assist the team in building the corporate brand and developing business opportunities by organising high quality corporate events, internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers (including venues, AV production vendors and catering companies, etc) for quotation and prepare budget for event
- Process and administer registrations
- Update client information in database
- Work with in-house design team and produce marketing materials to support the event
- Source event premiums and gifts
- Provide on-site support at events
- University student working towards a bachelor degree. Previous marketing, fundraising or events experience is preferred
- Permanent Hong Kong resident or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Chinese
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- January to April 2020. Full-time availability is preferred while part-time (at least 3 days per week) will also be considered
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||CT3125156-01#0005|
KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories, and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world.