Joining KPMG means that you will become an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to help our clients excel in the changing market environment. You will enjoy world class training and tailored career development to help fulfil your potential. You will also be motivated to learn new things every day and work with some of the best talent around the world. Our reputation as a leading professional service provider is reinforced by the wide range of awards KPMG has received over the years as the employer of choice, for our strong community involvement and our wealth of knowledge in the professional industries.
- August - December 2018 (Preferably in a full-time capacity; part-time will also be considered)
- Provide assistance throughout the graduate recruitment and selection process (e.g. arrange aptitude tests / interviews or prepare contracts)
- Coordinate the logistics arrangement of various career events and workshops for graduates and interns
- Data entry
- Support any ad-hoc HR assignments when required
- University student working towards a bachelor degree from all disciplines, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Science or a business-related majors
- Permanent Hong Kong resident or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
If you’re interested in the intern position, please send your CV and available internship period to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.
Should you have any queries, feel free to email us at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, WeChat and Weibo.
|Job ref no.||CT3111789-01#0215|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.