The economy and many business operations are now driven by technology. In order for us to better address the specific internal IT development needs and provide essential technology based services to all departments within the Firm, we are looking for interns to support the team in this summer. Positions and requirements are listed below:
Service Desk Support
- Image loading and machine preparation
- Basic knowledge in Excel and project
- Interest in providing IT support and customer services
- Web Application Development
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS is required
- Experience with .NET or Python is preferred
- Familiarity with MVC architecture is preferred
- Major in Computer Science is preferred
- Information Protection Procedures Development
- Good command of written English
- Business related major is preferred
Application Development and Technology
- Preferably in IT related major
- Strong in Excel and analytical skills
- Knowledge in database concept
IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Major in computer science, information technology or computer engineering
- Interested in cloud computing, virtualization technology, application hosting and enterprise network platform
- Quick learner who is able to learn new concepts and software within a short period of time
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and a responsible team player
If you are interested, please send your CV, available internship period and preference ranking among four of the above IT Services teams to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by 30 April. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only. Should you have any queries, feel free to email us or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, WeChat and Weibo.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||CT3117920-01#0231|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.