KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the world’s foremost companies. We operate in 154 countries and regions, and have 200,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world. KPMG China is based in 21 offices across 19 cities with around 12,000 partners and staff in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. Our reputation as a leading professional service provider is reinforced by the wide range of awards KPMG has received over the years as the employer of choice, for our strong community involvement and our wealth of knowledge in the professional industries.
KPMG’s internship programme is organised to ensure that every student who joins us can gain intensive on-the-job experience during the period and get a real understanding of the industry. Interns will learn important professional skills and have the opportunity to determine what kind of work area suits them best. Necessary training courses will be provided before assigning our interns to an engagement. We will assign each intern a buddy who will answer any questions and explain how things work around the office. As an intern you are also assigned a mentor who will guide your career and provide feedback on your skills, learning and development.
We are looking for top students who are passionate, committed and eager to succeed to join our internship programme – all degree disciplines are welcome.
- Corporate Tax
- M&A Tax
- Personal Services
- PRC Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Management Consulting (IT Advisory, Customer & Operations, Financial Management, People & Change)
- Risk Consulting (Actuarial Advisory, Forensic Advisory, Financial Risk Management, Internal Audit Risk & Compliance)
- Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance, Restructuring Services, Transaction Services, Valuation & Modelling)
- June - August 2019 (around 1 – 2 months for Audit, 2 – 3 months for Tax and Advisory)
- Preferably penultimate year bachelor or masters students (from all disciplines)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, committed and eager to succeed
- Self-starters with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applicants for Hong Kong office should be permanent Hong Kong resident or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa
If you’re interested in the intern position, please complete the online application form at kpmg.com/cn/careers by 5 May 2019. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only. Should you have any queries, feel free to email us or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo.
|Job ref no.||CT3117920-01#0224|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.