KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the world’s foremost companies. We operate in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff.
The economy and many business operations are now driven by technology. In order for us to better address the specific internal IT development needs and provide essential technology based services to all departments within the Firm, we are looking for interns to support the team during December 2018 – February 2019. Positions and requirements are listed below:
Service Desk Support
- Image loading and machine preparation
- Basic knowledge in Excel and project
- Interest in services desk support area
Application Development and Technology
- Strong in Excel and analytical skills
- Basic database concept
- Good communication skills
- Web Application Development
- Experience with MVC architecture
- Familiar with design patterns
- Data Analytics
- Experience with R or MATLAB
- Data mining and developing machine learning models
- Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science disciplines are preferred
- Information Protection Procedures Development
- Good command of written English
- Business related disciplines are preferred
IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Monitor system setup
- IP management
- Manage Data-center asset inventory
- Interest in system infrastructure
- Computer science or engineering related discipline are preferred
IT Finance & Admin
- Work with service owners and SMEs to prepare standard operation procedures documents
- Prepare communication templates for IT procurement, payment, assets management processes
- Collect inputs and consolidates comments to prepare process maps, and translate them to SOP procedure wordings
- Assist managers to modify policies and guidelines, work instructions, etc.
- Good command of written in English, spoken in Mandarin
- Information system or business related disciplines are preferred
If you are interested, please send your CV, available internship period and preference ranking among the above three IT Services teams to us. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only. Should you have any queries, feel free to email us or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
|Job ref no.||CT3117920-01#0061|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.