We are seeking enthusiastic, inspirational and experienced teachers who are able to demonstrate outstanding impact on pupil progress and whole school performance. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team committed to continuing the development and success of the school.
The successful applicant will be:
- a Native English Speaker
- an enthusiastic, highly motivated, open-minded and caring professional
- an experienced, outstanding Primary teacher with QTS
- committed to raising pupils’ achievements through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning
- able to work closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals
- a professional with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm who will contribute to the continued development of our school
- knowledgeable and experienced in using ICT applications relevant to a classroom environment
- committed to continuing professional development (CPD)
- committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
- committed to our Catholic ethos
In addition, the successful applicant will:
- have a passion to inspire pupils and do whatever it takes to achieve success
- have proven, successful experience in teaching and leading the core areas of the English National Curriculum
- have experience of raising standards in a challenging environment
- have experience of managing others and supporting them to develop their teaching practice
- have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and be experienced in establishing and maintaining good professional relationships
- have knowledge of, and commitment to, all current safeguarding procedures
- be willing to be involved in the extra-curricular life of the School
- B.Ed (Hons) or PGCE with QTS
- a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience working with Primary aged children
- exceptional communication skills/English language skills
- high levels of ICT capability
Prospective candidates are invited to view our website at www.anfield.edu.hk where our official application forms should be completed and submitted together with an accompanying letter to: Apply Now (Only official Anfield application forms will be considered)
(Please state the position for which you are applying in the email subject box)
Interviews in Hong Kong and/or by video conference during March & April 2023.
Anfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to the post is subject to an enhanced DBS check in UK or the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) in Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.