Our Client is a Top Asian bank, and they are looking for a KYC Officer to handle CDD for new client onboarding, documentation checking, and AML and sanction risk assessment. Fresh graduates with experience in KYC/CDD are welcomed.
Our Client is a Top Asian bank, and they are looking for a KYC Officer to handle CDD for new client onboarding, documentation checking, and AML and sanction risk assessment. They have a global network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries serving about 5 million customers.
- Responsible for Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for new client onboarding, ongoing review and trigger event, including but not limit to documentation checking and AML and sanction risk assessment
- Collaborate with with BU, Compliance and other key stakeholders relating to new client onboarding, ongoing and trigger event KYC review
- Track and liaise with the relevant counterparties on outstanding/ incomplete CDD documents. Escalate and seek approvals as per Group policies and procedure
- Other duties to be assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree with major in Business, Finance or relevant discipline
- 1-2 years of banking experience in AML/KYC review, with 1 year in checker role is an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcomed too
- Good knowledge in end-to-end KYC review, including AML / sanction risk assessment, CDD documentation check, name screening, FATCA and CRS documents checking, etc.
- Experience in AAMLP, name screening via Detica or World Check is an advantage
- Rewarding opportunity in a dynamic industry
- International working environment
- Medical benefits and 12 days of AL
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Oso Rhee on +852 3602 2483.