The incumbent will be responsible for collecting water and air samples, performing water quality analysis, overseeing chemical inventory and conducting microbiological analysis. He/she will also assist in the maintenance of laboratory equipment, chemical inventory and record keeping of the test results.
- Degree in Chemistry / Biology / Environmental Science / Life Sciences or related disciplines
- Familiar with water and air quality sampling and analysis, and knowledge of aquaculture and/or water treatment
- Detail minded and be able to work independently
- Responsible, self-motivated and with good organizing / problem solving skills
- Occasional outdoor work is required
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0326|