1. Perform all initial specimen preparation;
2. Perform any laboratory duties assigned by Medical Laboratory Technician;
3. Assist to perform general clerical duties assigned by Admin Officer
1. Degree in Biology or Life Science related discipline is preferred;
2. Knowledge in molecular diagnosis and DNA laboratory operation experience is an advantage;
3. Responsible and hardworking with good initiatives;
4. Good communication skills and team work spirit;
5. Hands-on PC knowledge and good typing skills;
6. Shift duty is required.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124243-01#2628|
Hong Kong Laboratory Co., Ltd. (HKLAB) has founded in Hong Kong since 2013. We are now looking for young and energetic professionals in Bio-medical, with relevant experience in such field. We offer attractive salary with excellent working environment in Fo Tan. Our company is focusing on team work and taking pride on our reputation in Asia Pacific. We are also renowned in producing and delivering high-quality products as well as committed to high quality standard and skills. If you want to be a part of our company to further develop your career path, please join us today!