Successful candidate(s) will be seconded to work and carry out duties under the direct supervision of the Architectural Services Department.
- Investigating and assessing the site information / potential site constraints for the development projects.
- Planning and supervising the construction of Landscape Works, preservation and protection of existing trees and tree risk assessment.
- Checking of landscape the submissions for Landscape Works, preservation and protection of existing trees and tree risk assessment.
- Providing professional advice on matters relating to Landscape Works, preservation and protection of existing trees and tree risk assessment.
- Carrying out duties as assigned.
- Level 2 or above in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) or Grade "E" in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) including Chinese Language and English Language, or equivalent
- A Professional Member of The Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects (HKILA) elected on or after January 1997, or revalidated by HKILA if elected before January 1997, or equivalent
Candidate without passing the Professional Practice Examination (PPE) exam of HKILA but with sufficient relevant experience will also be considered.