• Manage the daily operations of Laundry and Uniform & Linen room.
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all equipment and machines.
• Accountable for budget and CAPEX planning.
• Work with the Executive Housekeeper on contracts and suppliers’ agreement.
• Enforce manpower planning, associates learning and development.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar capacity gained in sizable hotel.
• Strong leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player and good motivator.
• Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
In addition to salary, year-end incentive and associate benefits such as retirement, medical & dental, life insurance, physical checkup etc., our associates also enjoy duty meals and discounted room rate.
*Information provided by you will only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.