- Work closely with stakeholders to formulate curriculum and initiatives to meet business and people development needs
- Manage the entire learning cycle – design, develop, deliver, evaluate training programmes, in response to business needs
- Work with subject matter experts to design and develop contents
- Manage the quality of programmes, including selection of trainers and review of delivery quality
- Deliver programmes as needed
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or other related disciplines, prior knowledge in accounting / taxation is preferred
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience in learning and development in large organisations, preferably in MNCs
- Strong people skills with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong stakeholder management and consultation skills in order to provide advice to business leaders and deliver effective solutions
- Good organisational, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior L&D Manager
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||148824BR (CT3125156-01#0006)|
KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.