- As part of the global team of blockchain developers/architect to deliver highly reliable blockchain application software;
- Ensure scalable and reusable architecture as well as code quality;
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain applications;
- Follow agile development methodology, adapt to changing requirements and meet deadlines.
- At least 6 years of experience building enterprise software products;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in large scale distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with the AWS or Azure cloud computing platform;
- Extensive experience in Java or equivalent OOP languages is a must. Knowledge in Solidity, Kotlin, Spring Framework, Spring Boot is preferred;
- Experience with Ethereum/Quorum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Cosmos is preferred;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing;
- Knowledge in data security, cryptography, Blockchain, consensus algorithm is a plus;
- Passionate in learning new technologies;
- Passionate in producing large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learners;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department through email by clicking “Apply Now”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.