A fast-growing, one-stop renovation services platform and e-commerce company is looking for a (Sr) Lead Engineer / Technical Lead who is passionate in taking new challenges in career or something more adventurous than a just corporate-office role, and ultimately a whole new level to utilise your knowledge and capabilities.
Through joining this unique start-up industry, reporting directly to the founders, you will have tremendous ownership over the Company’s technology arm. You will be building and supervising a small team, responsible for helping to scale the new tech initiatives, application development, internal architecture etc. and drive key projects and strategic directions for the technical team.
Your Key Duties
- Oversee the whole engineering sector, from direction, pipeline, development, deployment, new initiatives, etc.
- Develop technical aspects of the Company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Lead as well as execute the development of all the systems, apps and APIs which needs to be scalable, stable, robust and secure
- Build the development team from scratch and make sure all team members can achieve high development quality while having enough challenge and motivation
- Manage external vendors on the project development, product testing and maintenance pipeline
- Coordinate the communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage engineering schedule and resources to meet business goals
- Think ahead of curves and proactively drive and shape the business from engineering aspect
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in complex system / e-Commerce platform and mobile application
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, Engineering, Business or scientific or technical subject area required
- Passionate about technology and coding
- Vendor/Agency background is another big plus
- Experience in modern technology will be an advantage
- Experience in managing development team and deliver high quality product
- Experience in managing development project using agile methodology
- Willing to learn new technology and share your knowledge with the team
- Flexible and ready for a dynamic, start-up environment and new challenges
- Strong in communication and team collaboration
Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for a senior role.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume by clicking the Apply Now button below or via: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.